A joke

At the risk of getting chastized, this joke came across my screen, and I
thought I'd share it with you all..
sincerely, Greg.

THE HORNY HIPPIE**

 A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a beautiful young nun. The
hippie immediately falls in love and pleads with the nun to have sex with
him.  Being appropriately shock, the nun slaps him and gets off at the next
stop.  The hippie, of course, is crushed by her response.

  When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, " I know
how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd
love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at
midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and pray's to God.
  "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she
would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with
you."

  The hippie decides this is a great idea , so that Tuesday he goes to
the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure
enough the nun showed up, while she  was in the middle of praying the
hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I  AM  GOD! I have heard your
prayers and I will answer them  BUT ... first you must have sex with me."
The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity
because she is married to the church.  The hippie agrees to this and has
his way with the nun.

   After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and
shouts,  "Ha! Ha! Ha! I tricked you!!! I'm really the hippie!!"
Then the nun jumps up and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I tricked YOU, I'm really
the bus driver!!"