A Russian Sub In The *Other* St. Petersburg???

     I was just in Clearwater, Florida a couple of days ago.  At the hotel I
stayed
at, I picked up a brochure for a tourist attraction in downtown St. Pete.  I was
unable to visit it personally, but the brochure says there is a [Russian]
Juliett Class
Guided-Missle Submarine (U-484) on display at "The Pier" in downtown
St. Petersburg, Florida (9:30 AM to 8:00 PM).  There's also a url, but I
haven't had a chance to check it out yet.  [I've been Puerto Rico for a
week.]  The url is:

http://russiansubmarine.com