Re: Regulating air supply

> Miller Fluid power sells a valve that might work for buoyancy control. Here is the discription form their
> catalog.

What's the address for Miller Fluid Power?  I presume this sensing switch could be powered off the batteries?

> Use this with a air pilot operated valve and you should be able to maintain a constant air bubble as you
> descend.

What are some common uses for this kind of air powered air valve?  (And thus, where could I find them?)  Would both the valve itself, and the outlet (actually  introducing air into the cabin) need to run off the high pressure outlet on the first stage of a regulator?

Thanks!

Ray Reinhardt

Get free personalized email at http://www.pathfinder.com