How-to section

Mike here,

Paolo, I agree with you about a section on how-to do things and the
ideas so far for the thru-hull device are stimulating.
How about we each try to contribute something according to our
individual talents and jobs, with the available computers we have, and
collect everything in a submarine design book we can publish with a
patent being applied for each original design component. If someone
tries out their idea and it works, patent it and share with the group.

FWAFS,

Mike