Re: Thru hull device

I - personally - agree with Richard Morrison, maybe your solution could work
but you really need to test it deeply. But since I'm not so expert I don't
want to sentence about it, I would take your request for some sketches as an
interesting proposal which could help the site growing and being helpful: I
would really like to see a "how-to" section of the site with suggestions,
sketches, diagrams... everything about the p-sub design with contribution
from members. I think this would help to diffuse the knowledge and the
safety.
Just a proposal.
Paolo

--