Re: Thru Hull Control

Scott,

Just to help with the comments from Richard you might want to get a copy of
the Parker O-Ring Manual. The manual can help with your discussions with
Richard, I am not sure you need thrust bearings with simple control surfaces
but Richard sounds more qualified.

You might search the Web for O-Rings, Parker and others will or should have
Websites. The Parker manual basically is a cookbook about O-Ring seals, both
stationary and rotary. I've used it for many years with no problems. You might
call a  local hydraulics supply house to obtain a copy. They would be listed
in your Yellow pages under Hydraulics. Maybe Richard will provide futher help.

Good Luck,

Ken Martindale