Thank You Ray Keefer

Ray,

Thanks to your help about a year ago I was able to make my polycarbonate
viewing port for my wet Sub. I had previously stated that the port was
marginally sucessful since the visibility was not too good through it. I
recently polished the port and installed it. While not still perfect, I was
able with your help to make a port for less than $20 out of 0.25
polycarbonate. The port made from flat stock in my wife's oven turned out
perfectly adaquate. I had researched this issue for almost two years until you
helped me.

A BIG THANKS!

Ken martindale