Flicks & Visibility

Brian - Thanks for the address.

Sean - Visibility is a highly variable thing, depending (primarily) on
season (critter content) and current. I believe that currents can reach 10
knots through Deception Pass. The Straits of Juan De Fuca is a big piece of
water, and I'm sure there's lots of variation depending on where you are.
Dive shops will often post local conditions. For design purposes, I'd be
inclined to plan on zero visibility, since you might be stranded out past
dark.

Everybody - I've worked for volunteer organizations before. Please count me
out. If anyone wants to volunteer their time to create and nurture an
official organization, I will applaud their efforts.

:-o Joe