Re: Organized Chaos

Hi everyone,
Wow! One small suggestion of business cards and look where it's gone...  :-o

It's my opinion that if someone wants to organize and incorporate, they should consider pursuing that avenue outside of the group. What the b-cards could give is a little more recognition when needed. Just using a main icon and perhaps the www site with a personal email would accomplish this.

Recognition as a member is also a good idea I think. How about this?      Any "member" has their name listed on a "member" page on the site. After supplying this info, the icon and whatever could be emailed to the new "member". Limiting the member info on the site will be important so as to reduce electronic impact to the member. Just a name would work I think...

This manages the member recognition without burying everyone in "politics and red tape". It could even be set up to automatically forward the info after completing a questionnaire.

It would be a real shame to see the fun taken out of this sub group.  :(

ttfn :)
Sean