Re: PSUBS Icon

Hello,
I'm pretty new on this list. I'm an industrial designer actually involved on underwater devices
design and development. I'm now using some trolling motors (from ZEBCO/Motorguide) and I would
like to get suggestions and comments from other subscribers that already used similar motors.
I also have a Scubapro scooter which uses the Minn-kota lower unit but the design is wrong
(because the position of the motor/propeller) and it always forces a rotational moment which is
really annoying.

About the site, I really appreciate it and the genuine feeling of the partecipants. I hope I'll
be able to contribute in the future.

If it can help, I have a couple of web-sites available which are related to underwater things,
still under development but they could serve as mirror if needed.

Keep things going this way.

Blue skies and deep blues.

Paolo

--