Re: Business Cards

Hi Ray,

>My intent with generic cards was that no one had to fork over money for a
>whole box. You are right though, personalised cards would have more impact.
>Probably worth everyone buying their own box.
Yes. I think so. I imagine walking into a tourist operation with the intent of getting a closer than public view of a sub, showing the card, and then walking back to the back of the line...  :)

>>...leaving a space on the card ...
>Would this work? Is it worth the trouble? Would the font and ink color match
>what is on the card enough to make it look like it was made that way or would
>it look cludged? For the trouble I would buy a whole box.
It would work if the font were black. Any other colour lends itself to interpretation...   I would probably just buy a whole box myself as well. Spending $15K on a p-sub but not wanting to pay $30 (guestimate) for a box of cards?

>Regards,
>Ray

ttfn
Sean