Re: Ray : Xcraft

Hi Brian,

No I am still in England. Infact my stay just got two days longer.
I will make double prints when I get home and split the costs with you.
Unless you are feeling generous in which you can pay for the whole thing.
I shot a roll and half but not all were of the Xcraft. Just most of them.

I'll come up a price once I pay for the developing and know how much.

I'll need your address. You can send that to my work address:
ray.keefer@eng.sun.com.

Regard,
Ra