Re: New Member & Test (did this work??)

In a message dated 5/10/98 10:44:22 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
heyred@email.msn.com writes:

<< A quick and flawed primer on Mechanics of Materials: >>

Thank you for the treatise.  I personally appreciate it when this forum
provides an education for those of us who are not experts in the materials.
This is the kind of explanation which is really helpful in understanding the
the discussion.  It also privides an opportunity for you 'experts' to show
your stuff!  I encourage these mini-courses and thank all of you who share
your knowledge with the rest of us...

Stan