Re: New Member & Test (did this work??)

Hi Joe,
I'll admit that I am no engineer. I do what I can with what I have. I do not know the difference between these 4 things. In my calculations I have used the math formula from others. Would you explain the difference of these 4 for me?

The elasticity works out to be 3E7 for steel. I am not sure of the elasticity of acrylic. I am also unsure which elasticity this is...

ttfn
Sean