Re: In UK, seeing Gosport Monday

Ray Keefer, et al;

I want to say I consider myself fortunate to be a part of this group, and I
sincerely appreciate the time and energy you devote to this effort.  I would
like to meet you some day and thank you personally.

I've been thinking that perhaps sometime this group can have a convention (or
some kind of 'meet & greet' function) so we can all exchange ideas, network,
and interact with one another productively.  There are many people in this
'club' that I have come to admire and respect for their efforts, their
intelligence, their skills, and their dedication to personal submarines.
There are so many design ideas, so much expertise collectively, that a meeting
could be incredibly productive for all attendees.

If you want to explore the possibility of setting up a meeting of this group,
I would be happy to take a lead role.  I would gladly work with you all in
determining an ideal location, time, and agenda, and then working out cost
effective travel arrangements and accomodations.  If enough people are
interested we may well be able to keep costs to a minimum with only a small
fee for attendance to cover meeting expenses.

We could invite industry representatives to address the group, bring in
outside experts, set up seminars in various disciplines related to submarine
design and construction....  Well, I see all kinds of potential that we could
explore.

In short, Ray, I think you've started something here that could go very
far....

Any comments?

Stan