New Member & Test (did this work??)

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking over the questions/answers/threads on psubs and have
found the information very enlightening.  I've had an interest in
submarines for some time now, and that interest was re-kindled by my
neighbor, Mr. Louis Omersa.

I'll be in the dreaming stages of this pasttime for a good while longer
since I'm still in college (majoring in Mech. Engineering) but hope to
build and enjoy my own submarine "someday".  For now, I'll just sit back,
educate myself, and probably ask questions.

Hoping to bring some sort of positive addition to this list, my engineering
major gives me access to a wide variety of technical/design information.
Feel free to direct questions to me regarding densities, weights,
specifications of materials, etc. and I'll do my best to find the answer
and prove to myself that this tuition is worth it!

						Tim Lessman
						Grand Rapids, MN