RE: Business Trip

Either way, Duxford or Gosport... If you happen to spot an X-Craft, I'd
happily pay for you to burn up a roll of film. If you can get interior
shots of details, great! If not, hit the outside hard. For the outside,
think in terms of a modeler's perspective.... form, shape, interesting
hull details, etc. For the inside, think in terms of functional aspects.
Thanks!