Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 11:30:29 -0800
From: "Bob Keefer" <bkeefer@guardnet.com>
Subject: questions for newspaper story
To: ray@psubs.org

Hi Ray:

I'm a feature writer at The Register-Guard in Eugene, Oregon, and am
interested in doing a story on personal/recreational submarines around
here.

Came across your web site and would love to talk with you. Can you e-mail
me a phone number and a couple times I might reach you? If, for some
unexpected reason, you're in Oregon, you can reach me toll-free at (800)
377-7428 x2325.

Thanks for your help.

Bob Keefer
bkeefer@guardnet.com