Batteries AGM

Sean,

How far are you on your Sub?

For what it's worth, I am currently installing 1250 Techspheres one at a time
in my Sub. I have installed 443 and it has taken about 2 weeks. I am using
epoxy with a microballon filler (West Microlight 410) which requires laborious
mixing. The epoxy cost $89 and it looks like I will need more.

I got a response from Concorde on their Lifeline AGM group 27 batteries and
got told that the valve installed as part of their battery will not withstand
much more than 4 atmospheres of external pressure. The valve is supposed to
open and allow ambient pressure into the battery. I had planned to use these
batteries in a pressure compensated dry housing but may have to seal the
battery compartment at 1 atmosphere, and I don't want to do this.

Does anyone out there know any more on the capabilities of sealed AGM
batteries?? Either Concorde or another vendor? Concorde is not very responsive
to my E-mail requests.

Ken Martindale