Re: HP, weight and visability

Hi Jon,
I'm a little late on this one I guess...
For a sub that stays more or less level side-to-side, and only pitches a
small amount (say less than 45 degrees) up or down, I would say that a dead
reckoning system would be very easy. You can buy an electronic compass
module that handles direction, pitch, and roll, or you can just rig
together some sensors for yourself for pitch and roll and use a simple
compass like the Vector 2XG.
Do you have any suggested electronic compass modules?

Later,
Jon
ttfn
Sean