Re: Electrical system

Stan,
I just plugged in "waterproof electrical" as a search term at
yahoo.com, and it gave me back 4 sites (all the same site) for a
company called Power and Light at
gatewaytoindia.com   They manufacture all kinds of electrical
connections and whatnot and they have a marine division. Might be
worth a look,anyway?

Oh, minor note for the crew, minor compensation has to be made if you
design for freshwater and then dive in
saltwater. One diesel sub during WW2 came into the Great Lakes and had
to drop 10,000 lbs of ballast to compensate for freshwater.

---"Alan D. Secor" <secor@btv.ibm.com> wrote:

> A good source for companies that provide this type of stuff is
Underwater
> Magazine.  This is put out by the Association of Diving Contractors.
 Look