Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:08:53 EST
From: "NFieldsRJ" <NFieldsRJ@aol.com>
Subject: President of RTTF
To: ray@psubs.org

I am the President of Raise The TITANIC non-profit foundation..I am trying to
make TITANIC a international maritime memorial for the people who died on
board her sloping decks at 2:30 in the morning on april15th 1912...now I have
to find some submersibles... I got an offer for 3 million to build 600,000 to
design..do you have anything cheaper or am I a little nuts and want the whole
thing to be at a reasonable price? or wouldn't it be scary if that is
reasonable LOL!

sincerely,
Ben Feields