Re: A Simpler Sub

Hi David,

> By the way: The SportSub info on their web site says something about it
> being necessary to lift an ambient-pressure sub out of the water at the end
> of a day's use. Huh? Do they mean just so the stale, stinky air gets
> replaced with totally new, preventing buildup of anything? Or are they
> worried that beavers and otters might make a home of it if it's left
> floating, or what?

I can't think of a reason you would have to do it at the end of the day.
To service the subs systems it would be much more convenient on dry land.
To charge the batteries I would rather have it on land. To get access to the
scuba tanks to replace them you have to open a compartment from underneath
the rear deck.

Regards,
Ray