Re:

Hi Marsee,

>As for malfunctioning O2 valves, redundancy is a good thing.
I agree whole heartedly! I am also one of those poor saps who fear the worst
and think nothing is fool proof. If something can possibly go wrong, I want
to be able to design a safety for it. On the other hand, when my sub is
finished it will be safe.

>As for open vs. closed ballast tanks...positive bouyancy? Stuff like that.
Thanks for the note. I now (and should have before) realize why they have
pressurized nuetral bouyancy tanks.

>>    My thrid question is "What is the best way to connect an acrylic (or
>>polycarbonate) cylinder to an acrylic (or polycarbonate) hemisphere?"
Still no ideas on this one from anyone?

TTFN,
Sean