Re: Acrylic viewing dome

<< The ABS book does have some specifications in it for life support. I would
 consider that a starting point since they really don't state how to go
 about meeting those specs. Just what they are. >>

Dear Ray;

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the ABS book?  Also, I was thinking,
NOAA has an excellent dive manual that covers saturation diving.  Maybe
there's some info in there.  I have an old copy.  I'll check into it.

Regards.

Stan