Life Support, was Acrylic viewing dome

Hi All

Take a look at the Sources page. There is some stuff there already. We can
make a Chemical or Environmental section to the Sources page for this
information.

Once someone gets a process going that works, actually worked for 72 hours
while sealed in hull, then we can do a white paper. Until then I'll just
collect pointers to sources.

So send me your pointers.

Regards,
Ray