RE: New Member

We got the tank for free. A buddy was able to salvage it from a building site. He was also able to get 2 other tanks. They have been cut length wise and welded end to end to form ballast tanks. They will be more stream line along the hull, then just welding the single tanks on each side. The thickness is approximately a 1/4 inch. We're planning on using rebar for the ribs.

We're just starting on the work!!