email archives

Hi,

As new members join the discussion group it would be nice if the old mails
could be read by them. Is there a way to archive them on the web site and
be able to down load them at will? I have just about all the e-mails from
day one that I can transfer to the web site. But my question is what then?
How does a new person access the files? Any ideas?

As a related topic, if we do set something up how do we get the web site to
automatically update itself with any new mail?

Are any of you concerned that what you say would get logged for posterity?

Regards,
Ray