New Member

Hello to the list.

I just joined today and am looking forward to the discussion of personal
subs.

While I have not yet built my first sub, I am in the planning stage of
deciding what to build.  I have gathered all of the information I can off
the Internet, sent away for plans, and done a lot of thinking.

Is there anyway to access archived files so that I can catch up on what has
been discussed in the past?

I am living in England with the USAF but will be retiring next year back to
my home area, Seattle.  I am going to make building a one-man dry or half
wet as my first retirement project, so I have a year to get as smart as I
can.  I am also a scuba diver here in the UK and would love to meet and
dive with or help build with anyone in the area of Newmarket who is a diver
or building a sub.

Again, I look forward to any and all input.

Cheers!

Rod Schack
rod.schack@mildenhall.af.mil