Re: Viewports

Hello Sean,

Having the extra motors for control makes a lot of sense, my sub probably
won't have the control your sub will have but should be adequate for my needs.
I plan to spend some time in mid-water cruising, in part to avoid
decompression problems. I am somewhat concerned in speed and duration for my
application, and even more concerned to finish the thing and get into the
water where my real problems will become known. What do you project for your
Sub's speed and duration?

It sounds like you are diving the Great Lakes? I'm diving in the Atlantic off
Palm Bay, FL. The visibility here on the average is about 20 feet, not very
clear.

Have Fun,

Ken