Looking for Ken Martindale

Ken's mail account is having problems being accepted by majordomo,
so I forwarded his recent mail to the group a few days ago.

A few people would like to respond to him, but unfortunately I
deleted his mail headers when I forwarded the mail and I don't
recall his email address.

Ken,,,send me your email address so I can pass it on to the
group.  I'll look into your mail account problem this week.

By the way, I believe Ken can receive mail from the list, he
just can't post to it.  His messages return an error claiming
he is not a list member, even though he is.  There's another
person having the same problem.

So if you want to send something to Ken publicly, send it to
the list and he should receive it.

I'll keep forwarding messages until I get their mail problem
solved.

Thanks,
jon