Hydrogen [used in fuel cells]

[I attempted to post this once before, but it got bounced back due to an
address something-or-other.  In case I didn't resend it then, I'm posting
it now.  If I did resend it, then disregard.]

In a previous post, I mentioned an article referring to the Hindenberg
disaster.  Here is a quote from a message off an airship mailing list I use
to be on (until I got so far behind reading I had to stop reading it).  This
came up when discussing the relative safety of hydrogen.