Re: more cabin questions

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen,
          My name is chris and I am one of the lurkers hanging aroundon
the list. Think of me as the anti social leather jacket james dean type
in the proverbeal corner...   But seriously.... I have enjoyed listening
to you discuss various things, as most of my questions have almost been
answered. I do have one though.. What of control systems? Is it
preferable to use some kind of acutator or some manual kind? After that
then how do you penetrate the hull and allow for a moving mechanism to
pass through the wall without any kind of leaking? Also Looked at your
site jon, pretty intense concept there. Is it feasible to use a
fiberglass compound for the hull material? I would be interestead in
finding out.

              Anyway thanx... Chris