photos

Hi Folks,

In tha past serveral months I have been taking advantage of some
business trips to look at and photograph any small submersible I can
get to. Some of the better shots I have published in the web page.

My question is, is there any specific details I should focus on? An critique
of the pictures? What can I do to benifit the group more?

Currently there is another trip to England in the plans. The schedule
keeps slipping so I don't have any firm dates but should be within the
next three weeks. I will try to get back to Gosport if possible.

Regards,
Ray