ABS: Rules Book + photos

Hi Jonathan,

	I'm quiet because I am busy working and going through my new copy of the
ABS book "Rules For Building and Classing: Underwater Vehicles, Systems,
and Hyperbaric Facilities". There are a lot of details that I am trying to
absorb. Once done I'll do a review in the book section of the web site.

	Question for all. Did you see the Kittredge photos? I took a bunch
of photos at the Submarine Museum in Gosport, England and once I get them
processed I'll put the more topical ones on the web. If I need room the
Kittredge photos will get axed.

Regards,
Ray