April Fools!

Here is a quote from T.Mount's Mixed Gas diving:

"You know, the only bad experience I'v ever had in a submersible was
on a North Sea job when I was still in the commercial business. I was
assigned a company technical representative and took him on a 1000
foot dive on a cold winter day off Scotland. When we reached the
bottom, I decided to liven up his ride by squirting him in the back of
the neck with a water pistol. It might as well have been a .357
Magnum. He  jumped to his feet in unholy terror, crashed his head into
the overhead and passed out cold. I thought he would kill me when we
got back to the surface and he revived. We don't play those games
anymore."

(from a newsgroup rec.scuba)

Martin