Re: PSUBS Crush/Depth Calculator online

>A question I have is, the "Hull Length". Is the
>"Hull Length" the overall length of the hull or
>is it the distance between stiffener rings?

It depends on the hull design, but can be both.  If the hull has stiffeners,
then you need to select the number that most closely matches the greatest
distance between stiffeners.  If the hull does not have stiffeners, then you
select the number that most closely matches the overal length of the hull.

This will be explained in more detail as I continue to develop the web page.
You'll notice that "Hull Width", Hull Length", Hull Thickness", and
"Hull Material" are all links.  These will point to a page that provides
specific information about what the user is being asked about.