Re: Anyone out there?

Nobody here but us subs...and we're all d
                                                !

I've got the hull program ported and am now just working on the HTML
interface.  I should be ready to link up by the time Ray has the pages
online.  I really need to look up the books that provided the equations
however.  Does anyone know what Poissons Ratio is?

Any sources out there for waterproof electric motors, or were most of you
considering human power?

Jon