Re: Web Page

jon@zk3.dec.com wrote:

> I have room on whoweb.  We could even get our own domain name, which I can
> configure on my server, if we all want to cough up some contributions for it.
> www.psubs.org ?  And of course, WHOWEB can support cgi-scripts.

I suppose it's a metter of who does the work.  I'll contribute pages as I have time, but
the overall responsibility will have to be someone else's.  I can work on a FAQ of
design issues and so on.

I can't see the need for a domain name actually.  If it was free it would be OK, but it
hardly seems worth spending money for.  (Thanks for offering though)

BTW,  I think we have to be very careful about liability here.

MS