Re: web page

jon@zk3.dec.com wrote:

> Yes, we can put the web page on WHOWEB if that's what the group wants to do.

Let's wait and see what the group thinks.  Whoever does the majority of the work ought
to have it on their server because it's simpler for uploads and so on, but since you
have one rather than rent one, it might be different.

Anyway, the 1 meg on the server I have is plenty for anyhting I can think up EXECEPT for
a lot of graphics.  Perhaps then we could make a link to yours?

MS