Re: survey

Hi,

	Let's not do a web page with the end goal of getting a good survey
going. Let's do a web page that is useful to us, a resource.

	I can think of a few sub-topics (Punny) we can use. Like:

	- Real submarines (military and research) web pages
	- Commercially availible personal submersibles
	- Sources of plans for personal submersibles
	- Articles for how to build personal submersibles
	- Specs, design criteria, formulas, .....
	- Trade-offs between wet, semi-dry, and dry subs
	- Regulations and Certification Authorities
	- Helpful boat building books or techniques
	- Sources for materials, parts
	- Helpful training
	- Mission statement:

		To encourage and to engage in designing, building, and
		operating personal submersibles.

Regards,
Ray