Re: Survey

Ray Keefer said,
>I think we are either a special breed, or just strange.... or both.

And we are PROUD of it.  :) :)
I bet there are lots of people interested in this type of thing, but if they
don't know about us they obviously won't know how to join us.

Martin found a web site that advertises mailing lists.  Anyone else have ideas?
How about an ad in scuba magazines or oceanography type publications?  Could we
get them to put a small note in about us as a public service since we don't
charge for membership or anything like that?

I bet Kathy Robertson would make a great PR campaigner.  If someone nominated
her, I'd second it.  :)

Jon