WHOWEB Server

Hello,
If you tried to send mail to our mailing list in the past couple of days,
you noticed that the server was not responding.  This was due to connection
problems at the ISP on Saturday, and then DNS problems that were not
resolved until today.

WHOWEB is back up and running, and very healthy.  The personal_submersibles
mailing list is alive and well, and ready for your use at any time.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you over the past
couple of days.  Please be assured it is my intent to provide access to this
list 24 hours a day, but some problems are bound to crop up from time to time,
some of which are out of my control if they occur at the ISP.

As always, Happy Submerging!