I bought a pack of 5 of these today for about $2.50 USD in the plumbing supply department at a retail store.  There are several similar products on the website.

Cheers,
Jim
In a message dated 5/29/2012 3:55:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jamesf@guernseysubmarine.com writes:
Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.  Not sure what im going to do now!  Rick, do you have any idea where to get these sprinkler bracket things?
Thanks
James

On 29 May 2012 05:23, Land N Sea <landnsea1@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:
I happened to be up in the roof trusses of a Wal-Mart doing some welding from a scissors lift the other day and I noticed a neat clip that the sprinkler people used to suspend all the pipe for their fire sprinklers. They are brass or bronze, small and have a threaded hole which would be perfect to use on the ribs. I am going to use them on my K-350.

Rick

From: "Sean T. Stevenson" <cast55@telus.net>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:18 AM
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>

Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Holes In Ribs?

This may seem a bit counter-intuitive, but the best place to drill holes
in stiffeners, if one must, is actually through the stiffener web.
Stiffeners work by increasing the local moment of inertia in
consideration of the stiffener plus an effective length of the shell to
which it is welded.  The outstand (stiffener flange) actually makes the
greatest contribution to this moment, as compared to material within the
web which is close to the neutral axis of the combined section.  Small
holes are unlikely to make a huge difference, but assuming you have a T
shaped stiffener, is it possible to clamp to the flange without drilling
at all?

-Sean