Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ptfe V Thread Sealant

Different Loctite compounds are formulated to produce different holding power ranging from "here to eternity" to easy removal.  567 is toward the easy removal end of the spectrum.   See below from their website:

Loctite 567 PST Thread Sealant with PTFE

Top Pick Loctite® 567™ PST® Thread Sealant with PTFE is a general purpose instant sealer for tapered and straight/tapered fittings. Controlled strength for easy disassembly. It has excellent solvent resistance, allows easy assembly, prevents galling and can withstand temperatures up to 400° F (204° C). Excellent for high pressure applications: locks and seals tapered metal, pipe threads and fittings. Ideal for stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal and other inert metals. Disassembles with hand tools. CSA 3319-81 and 3319-01. UL MH007(N). NSF/ANSI 61 Certified. ULC-Canada Approved. CFIA Approved.