[PSUBS-MAILIST] aluminum to steel

Hi,
           I've been contemplating using aluminum as a truss type structure to hold one part of my sub.  As long as I isolate the two dissimilar metals I should be ok ?  Right ?   Where the it is bolted together I was going to have a separating "gasket" made out of rubber or a tough plastic. and then where the bolts go through I would have sleeves around the bolts.  Sound ok ?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  thanks.

Brian