[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2012 Convention Registration

Registration for the 2012 PSUBS Convention is now open through May 31. The cost for non-members is $40/person which includes all technical sessions. Food, transportation, and fees for other events (if required) is not included. Non-members who participate as a PSUBS partner and accept a role as speaker or bring a submersible for dive operations & public display will have their registration fee waived. The registration fee is waived for PSUBS members.

We need a head-count and submarine-count by the end of May so please register as soon as possible. Detailed information on lodging, dive operations, public display and other events will be published soon.

If you are participating as a PSUBS partner (speaker or bringing a sub) and also bringing guests, register yourself first and then register your guests.

2012 PSUBS Convention
Location: Muskegon MI at the Great Lakes Naval Memorial & Museum
Dates: Aug 9-11 with the possible inclusion of Aug 8 depending upon events we can plan.

Register at WWW.PSUBS.ORG -> News & Events -> Events & Meetings -> PSUBS Convention

Jon