[PSUBS-MAILIST] more questions

Great advice guys! I am planning on using flair fittings. Does this sound right? Also I take it you use the same size tubing in stainless as in the  copper (.032)? When you say high pressure system in comparision to the low pressure system, what all do you have to change to make that work? I'd rather have more pressure available or at least a adjustable regulator. I'm going to go with the DC circut breaker then. I think on the motor pods I'll just have to see them to have it make sence to me (I'm mechanical minded, which sometimes blueprints are very friendly to). I also was going to do my depth gauge system with 1/4 tubing instead of 3/8 since all the fittings for the gauge are 1/4. I was also going to put a oil bladder on it. Any problems with this idea?
Thanks,
Scott