From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Smyth, Alec
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:58 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Controller/Display

Jon,

If you're looking for any pointers on robotics, you might want to see if
there's a local hacker space by using this website:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/

I discovered these spaces recently when I was trying to get my 3D
printer to work, and the fellows at the local one got me sorted out in a
matter of hours. The spaces are a combination of workshop and
socializing spot for local techies, and you're likely to find both
leading edge knowledge and a very good disposition to pitch in. They
collaborate on projects, and a sub controller I suspect would not fail
to capture their interest.

Thanks,

Alec