Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: FW: Picture of the Year?

With all due respect, Politics doesn't belong here.

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: FW: Picture of the Year?

Agreed.

On Feb 19, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Daniel Lance wrote:

I think this topic should be taken off list.

On Feb 19, 2012 9:43 PM, "Alex" <spm2@nomad.ignorelist.com> wrote:
The "Congress shall not" part on the 1st amendment needs to be crossed out too.
Congress has tried to enforce that part on governments below the federal
government which was never intended. Then the results of that not working
when applied to local governments have been used as an excuse to not follow it
at all.

And that whole line should really be crossed out since they fund Planned
Parenthood which really is like a religious organization.

The "terrorists" crossed out to freedom fighters is interesting. The funny
thing is in Afghanistan those people were "Freedom fighters" and we supplied
them with arms so they could get rid of the Russians. Now that our government
wants to occupy Afghanistan they are "terrorists" and they get weapons from
Russia and China. Those poor people are just caught in the middle!

Alex